Assistant Manager, Credit & Marketing
Kuala Lumpur/Penang/Johor Bahru
- Develop, plan and conduct marketing of industrial hire purchase service and leasing facilities to a diverse range of SME customers and new prospects.
- Responsible to coordinate with existing customers and maintain good business relationship with existing suppliers to achieve individual and team’s key performance indicator (KPI) assigned.
- Conduct site visit and Know Your Customer (KYC) on new applications and make recommendations with sound credit judgement to credit department.
- Conduct ongoing review on existing customers and assist in collections as and when required.
- Ensure policies and procedures of the credit loan applications are followed correctly to avoid risks and ensure the credibility of the Company is upheld by enforcing professional standard of operation in team.
- Responsible to work closely with credit evaluation team to ensure the smooth process on credit loan applications and approval.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in business development and marketing of industrial hire purchase and leasing facility or any other related financial loan services.
- Strong knowledge of industrial hire purchase will be an added advantage.
- Versatile, result driven and self-motivated to constantly achieve the monthly set targets and able to work in fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills for effective customer service and report writing.
- Able to converse well in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess own transport.